5 Things You Don’t Know About the New 2015 Jeep Renegade
The 2014 Geneva Motor show has come and gone, yet once again, has left us craving more about our favorite reveals. If you didn’t catch the show, take a look at the Jeep Renegade introduced by Mike Manley, President and CEO of Jeep.
- At the 2014 Geneva Motor Show in March, Jeep, for the first time, boldly entered into the small SUV segment to display the strengths of their new Jeep Renegade.
- It’s the smallest Jeep ever made—an odd angle from a classically rugged brand—but please, hold your judgment. Despite its size, the adventurous can still appreciate its focus on off-road capabilities and outdoor savviness.
- This little SUV still retains the robust feel and durability of your standard Jeep, using 70% high-steel and structural adhesives (the first Jeep SUV to use high-strength steel to this extent).
- Sharing a platform with the Fiat 500L and being the first Jeep to be built abroad, the Renegade adds a refreshing Italian spin to the American brand, but still remains true to the Jeep faithful, with its memorable features, Jeep-specific “easter eggs”, and its legendary off-road abilities.
- Adventure and exploration is at the heart of this brand and the Jeep Renegade—it is the first to incorporate frequency selective damping (FSD) in order to increase handling and make for a smoother ride on or off the road.
Facts are great and the reveal at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show was incredible, but we at Quirk Chrysler Jeep are excited to see the reception when the car actually hits the showroom. For now all we have to show are photos, but come next year the Quirk Jeep dealership in Braintree, MA will be sprawling with the Jeep Renegade.
Check out more photo galleries of the Jeep Renegade: